Friday 9 October 2009

Cartoon 1: Humboldt arrives

This is it, the first strip in my new cartoon series! It's about Ellery the lighthouse keeper and Humboldt, the wandering albatross who decides to stay. I'm going to post them here as I draw them, please feel free to comment. Sometimes particular events or ideas will inspire a strip, and I'll share that with you. If there's anything else you'd like to ask about Humboldt, or how I work, please do.

It's going to be fun to share this cartoon series with you as I create it, normally I work alone in my studio.  I hope you enjoy Humboldt, and watching the strip develop.

Cheers,    Bren

cartoon,gag,funny,cartoon strip,Humboldt,albatross,lighthouse,lighthouse keeper,sea,marine,bird,lighthouse optic

3 comments:

Ian Ellery said...

I'm intrigued to see what Ellery looks like.

I have my green crayon ready!

Bren Romans said...

You'll have to wait for the next episode :-). Green crayon?

Anonymous said...

Funny! I hope there were no internal injuries. :)